25 Powerful SEO Tools
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most talked about topics in the online world. Often seen as the secret to getting a high volume of free traffic to rank your site it is one of the major challenges facing any website owner. What is needed is an SEO toolkit to help generate the free traffic needed to rank a site with the search engines.
SEO ranking is often seen as the elusive holy grail for getting free traffic. Because a website without traffic is really just a nice online presentation. It certain will not be making any worthwhile income.
Watch The SEO Toolkit Video
Winning The SEO Challenge
So how do you go about winning in the SEO stakes to rank your site. Some say that it is simple. All you need is content that ranks highest on Google. That ensures you will get significant traffic to your site which will push up its ranking.
Is it really that simple? In a nutshell the answer is NO. New and fresh content is a key factor but certainly not the only one. There are things like keywords, backlinks, competition and the niche to mention just a few.
Technical Skills Needed
As well as these these requirements you also need to have the SEO technical knowledge and skills. For those of us mere mortals who either don’t have the skill or the inclination for SEO a product like SEO Toolkit could well provide the solution.
Fortunately Ankur Shukla has created an online software solution in SEO Toolkit that solves the problem.
Introducing SEO Toolkit
SEO Toolkit is a collection of valuable SEO tools all in the one place. Some of them are probably available as separate tools with individual signons. But Ankur has consolidated many of them all in the one place. He has selected 25 of the best SEO Tools for you and created SEO Toolkit.
This is of invaluable benefit. Not only are they there as a single collection they are fully web based as well – nothing to install or setup.
6 SEO Toolkit Tools
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7 languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is unique to get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinks in high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO adding proper metatags for Google and other SE.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google & Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
The Next 12 Toolkit Tools
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEO ranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple SEs.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinks your website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about the popularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO by notifying SEs of new pages in your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links in your website. Get the info you need to improve onpage SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your site safe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and remove them for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates an .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve your permalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www / non www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain. Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sure your website is online.
The Final 7 Toolkit Tools
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screen resolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted in the same server. Spy on your competitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/ip has been blacklisted. Make sure your website is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higher especially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth. Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google has indexed for a specific domain. Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
- Another useful product developed by Ankur Shulka
- Easily used and understood – user friendly
- Suits all levels of user capability
- Limited SEO knowledge needed
- Responsive Technical Support
- Few issues with using the SEO Toolkit to date.
- Requires a fast internet connection to get 100% functionality.
- Support helpdesk.
SEO Toolkit will make a useful addition to your software library. It gives you access to a suite of SEO tools that enhances your SEO ability with a minimum of technical SEO knowledge